How is almost the end of spring semester?! This semester seemed to have just flown by! Finals are scheduled for May 6th-10th. Finding a place to study that is quiet and not extremely packed can be very frustrating during finals week. Everyone tries to go to the library, and a lot of times you can spend 30 minutes just trying to find a place to sit! These apartment complexes are all offering quiet places to study for their residents, as well as study snacks and materials for the busy week.
• Uncommon Oxford has study areas for their residents that include several tables and chairs that provide a great place to quietly study.
• The Retreat has study rooms in the main building for students to peacefully study during finals week. They will be holding a resident appreciation week that will include breakfast one morning, a trivia day, lunch will be served a few of the days, and on a certain day they will pick up all the residents trash for them so they don’t have to worry about taking it out for themselves.
• The Archive will be passing out cereal bars and granola bars throughout study rooms and on campus the week of finals. They will be handing out red bulls and other energy drinks as well around campus and to their residents.
• Lexington Pointe will have quiet hours at the club house for residents to be able to study. They will be handing out goody bags AND breakfast will be served to residents every morning of finals week.
• The Domain will be leaving out red bulls and snacks in their business center, as well as opening up their common areas for study places. They have four soundproof rooms that will be opened up as places for students to study quietly.
* Goody bags will be dropped off to Cambridge Station residents and also to students around campus during finals week!
• Gather Oxford apartments has a study area for its residents that includes a Macbook. They will also have some goodies available for their residents!
• Faulkner Flats will be offering breakfast on the go to its residents during finals week as well as quiet places to study.
• The Hub will be delivering finals week care packages that include scantrons, pens, snacks and Red Bulls to their residents. The study rooms in the clubhouse will be stocked with school supplies and there will be certain days that breakfast and lunch will be served as well!
Happies for Finals Week
If you are wanting to send your student a little “happy” to get them through this stressful week, here are a list of boutiques that you can order from!
• Olive Juice (662) 259-2696 Olive Juice will be accepted orders via phone! They will wrap and deliver your students gift, as well!
• Lily Pad (662) 238-2900
The Lily Pad will fix you up! They will wrap and deliver a variety of cute goodies to students during finals week. You can order by phone using the number above!
• Katherine Beck (662) 234- 9361
Katherine Beck will be making custom “goody bags” for finals week that can be wrapped and delivered to your students dorm, apartment or house! Call or Instagram message them to place your order.
• Bette’s Flowers (662) 234-6717
Bette’s Floral has more than just beautiful floral arrangements! They can also fix your student up with cute snack baskets and deliver straight their dorm or apartment!
Good luck to all your students on final exams!