Recruitment season is upon us! I am sure that every girl is anxiously awaiting rush week to know which sorority they will pledge to, but they are also wondering what they can do to prepare for this busy, hectic week.
Here are five places in Starkville that can help students get prepared for the recruitment process.
1. Merle Norman Luna Bella - Merle Norman Luna Bella carries any makeup that you may need. Do you need a touch up kit to take with you for the week? What about a travel size brush or a small mirror? Merle Norman Luna Bella can help you with all things makeup and beauty! Stop by today and see them at 500 Russell Street Ste. 5 in Starkville or call them at 662-323-5255.
2. The Beauty Bar - The Beauty Bar is here to help you with your facial treatment needs. Do you need your eyebrows waxed or your lashes tinted? The Beauty Bar in Starkville is here to offer all of their services to you to get ready for rush week. Schedule your appointment today on their website or visit them at 105 N. Lafayette Street in Starkville or call them at 601-701-5141.
3. R. Tabb & Co. Boutique and Gifts - R. Tabb & Co. Boutique and Gifts has many options for skirts, shorts, and pants to wear with your Panhellenic t-shirts. They also have a wide selection of shoes that are sure to make your outfit each day complete. Stop by and shop with them today at 201 E. Main Street in Starkville or call them at 662-552-5384.
4. University Screenprint, Inc. - University Screenprint, Inc. monograms everything you can imagine. Find the perfect clutch, wallet, or phone case to use during recruitment and add your monogram to it for a personal touch. Have a water bottle or accessory personalized there to make your rush experience great. Shop with them today at 414 Hwy. 12 East in Starkville or call them at 662-324-8277.
5. State Floral - State Floral has numerous jewelry options for you. Find the perfect earrings that show your personality to wear each day during recruitment. Pick out your favorite necklaces and bracelets to add some pops of color and design to your outfits each day. Visit them today at 401 University Drive in Starkville or call them at 662-268-8177.
Recruitment registration is open now until July 31, so don't miss your chance to sign up! Register today online here!