Happy Valentine's Day to all of our POMs! Not sure what to get your student for Valentine’s Day, from afar? Not to fear – we’ve gathered some info for you to make a well-informed decision about what to send your Rebel babies!
· Bette’s Flowers offers arrangements starting at $50 and will deliver to your child’s dorm, apartment or home. This locally owned shop has been around for more than 50 years – the friendly staff and owners know their stuff! They are happy to help you with all of your floral needs (not just at Valentine’s Day!).
· Small Cakes – As a cupcakery and creamery, Smallcakes is a great option for your sweets! They even deliver via Landshark Delivery.
· Insomnia Cookies – They deliver yummy cookies and they are even WARM!
· R&R Cookies – From iced cookies to cakes, R&R has endless delicious options for any sweet tooth!
· The Cakery – Pre-Order your candy filled chocolate hearts by February 10th for a real Valentine’s treat!
DINNER/DRINKS (P.S. you can call and get gift cards to all of these places!)
· The Ravine: Call 662-234-4555 for reservations.
· Saint Leo: Follow them on Instagram @eat_saint_leo! This is a great spot for a Galentine’s get-together or a night out with a special someone.
· Lenora’s: Known for their pasta dishes, Lenora’s also has many other options that can’t be ignored.
· Oxford Grillehouse – If your student loves a good steak, this is the place to go!
· McEwen’s – They will be offering Sunday brunch as well as dinner on Valentine’s Day. Call for a reservation.
· Hot Mops of Oxford – After starting a new semester just a few weeks ago, we think a gift certificate to have your student’s apartment/condo cleaned would be an awesome Valentine’s Gift! To purchase a gift certificate, call 662-801-3986.
· Right On Time Errand Services – A gift certificate for errands would be a great useful gift for your student. Contact Whitney and her staff at www.rightontimeerrandservices.com.
Lily Pad – Known for their Greek gift offerings, this established Oxford Square boutique will deliver Valentine’s Day happies, as well!
Oxford Gourmet and Gifts – Whether you want to provide a delicious meal for your student and their friends or just want to send her a cute little happy, visit www.oxfordgourmetandgifts.com to view all of their options!
• Olive Juice – located on the square, this store is stocked with Mississippi-made gifts, pottery, snacks, jewelry and more. They will deliver your valentine’s Day gifts for you!
• Katherine Beck – This high-end shop is in the heart of the square and will be offering complimentary delivery for Valentine’s Day gifts!
• Magnolia Soap & Bath – this boutique soap and bath goods store is based in nearby New Albany. All of their products are made in-house with natural, chemical and dye-free materials. They offer special scents and products for Valentine’s Day in heart shapes and will deliver within a 10-mile radius of the Oxford store location (on University Avenue)!